The Turbaned Symbol: Celebrating through art

 

THE TURBANED SYMBOL



In the depths of my artistic expression,
I bring forth a vision, a sacred impression.
A turbaned figure, with pen and paper near,
A portrait of a sadhu, his essence clear.

Adorned with a turban, patterns intricate,
Symbolizing devotion, a soul's holy dictate.
Each fold and curve, a story to unfold,
A testament to faith, a journey untold.

With every stroke and line I carefully trace,
I capture the spirit, the serenity in his face.
The pen in my hand, an extension of my soul,
Translating his essence, a connection untold.

In this artwork, I seek to convey,
The depth of his wisdom, the peace he portrays.
Through the turbaned symbol, a glimpse is seen,
A glimpse into a world where divinity convenes.

As an artist, I am humbled by the sight,
Of the sadhu's presence, radiating light.
His spiritual journey, a beacon divine,
Inspiring my art, intertwining with mine.

The pen and paper, my faithful companions,
Transforming emotions, like mystical incantations.
In this drawing, I share a piece of my heart,
As I capture the essence, a spiritual work of art.

So behold this image, let it speak to your soul,
A turbaned symbol, a story to behold.
In the strokes of my hand, a connection is made,
Between the sacred and the artistic cascade.

ART-SADHU
ARTIST-DEVIKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maryada Purushottam

dobby free elf